Five for Friday
1. Actually went to the gym twice so far this week. Post work out hair looks like Marcy, the neighbor on Married with Children. Sexy. I still am not doing the best diet wise. I am an ice cream-aholic.
2. Finished the audiobook for World War Z which was incredible. Going to download the book since I hear that there are parts that were left out. I’ve been reading a lot and listening to a lot of audiobooks lately. That makes me happy. I had missed it.
3. I have these grand plans to clean my house. My days off go like this. Up at 545. Take shower, get kid ready, make lunch, take care of her insane hair, drive to manhattan to take her to school, turn around, go to gym, food shop, come home eat, sit for a few minutes, shower and then it is time to go get her again. By the time we eat and do homework, I fall asleep when I put her to bed. How do people do this? I suck at keeping things together and organized and it is really getting me down. I had so many bills that I stopped the luxury of my twice a month cleaning lady and I miss her! I am psyched if I get my dishes done before going to bed. I suck.
4. Sending lots of love to Michele’s vagina and uterus.
5. I hope you guys at MITU have a wonderful time and take tons of pics!!! I’ll photoshop myself in them later. Oh, could someone please kiss someone and tell them it’s from me? Doesn’t matter who, I just want kisses. Thank you. Photo evidence, please.
Bonus #6 Someone said something very nice to me on kik today. It’s amazing how a little kindness can turn your day around.